The Life&Peace Charitable Foundation finances the support, examination and rehabilitation of Antonina Yankovska (4 years old), whose diagnosis is the West syndrome, delayed psychomotor development, prematurity (Hbd 26).
1. The aid to sick Polish children who need financial, physical and psychological support
2. Medical and psychological aid to children who were forced to leave their homes due to Russian aggression and the war in Ukraine
3. The provision of humanitarian aid to Polish children who are left without parents and live in orphanages
4. Organization and delivery of humanitarian aid, medicines and ammunition to soldiers who are currently on the territory of Ukraine
5. Organization of humanitarian aid and socialization for those Ukrainian people who are in need
6. Organization of food delivery to animals that are currently not only on the territory of Ukraine, but also on the state borders
7. Purchase and delivery of food and medical supplies for animals which are currently in Polish shelters.