Is it clean enough on Polish beaches?
We thought about the environmental issues again and decided to organize a trip to clean up the beach on Czerniakow Lake in Warsaw from the garbage.
What do you need to make your holiday the right one?
- Use reusable tableware.
- Instead of foil bags, get a unique shopping bag – it will look more aesthetic and environmentally friendly, that is, 2 in 1.
- Do not throw garbage out in inappropriate places.
- Replace your regular disposable cup with a thermal mug. This will prevent you from asking yourself, “If I drink, where should I throw it?”.
- Buy bamboo or metal drinking straws.
- And most importantly, start sorting garbage
Taking a step towards raising environmental awareness is not that difficult.
A small contribution of the LIFE&PEACE Foundation to the future of our big world 💙